Stride Well Foot and Health Services was established in January 2011. The goal of Stride Well Services is to enhance our clients’ quality of life by providing professional, confidential and friendly care in our delivery of medical foot care and healthcare services. These services are delivered through individual appointments as well as scheduled clinics.
Stride Well personnel are qualified to:
- Offer basic, advanced, and diabetic foot care
- Offer blood pressure, diabetic, and A1C clinics
- Measure clients for compression stockings, sleeves, and gloves
- Consult with patients regarding aides for daily living, bathroom safety equipment, and incontinent products
- Offer practical nursing care
Personnel may also work in consultation with other healthcare professionals such as doctors, pharmacists, diabetic nurses, podiatrists, pedorists, and chiropodists.
The owner, Sara Lee Whitman, has been a practicing LPN for over 20 years. Her experience includes working in the nursing and business departments of long term care facilities, and most recently as a Home Health nurse in a pharmacy.